Wear as many birthstone pendants as you want to represent the important individuals in your life, purchase additional charms here.
May's birthstone, is the Emerald. Its deep green colour is both calming and grounding. Spiritually, it enhances the manifestation of wealth, success and patience. Find more from our birthstone range here.
14k gold-filled Léa chain, 45cm.
24k gold plated raw cut Emerald.
Choose between our Stalactite Stone or Flat Stone. (10-12mm stalactite or 11-14mm flat shaped).
*Slight variations due to the individuality of each piece.
*Orders need up to 3 business days before shipment.
Each piece can take up 3 business days to handmake. Select ‘priority and express’ at checkout to expedite your order to be posted within 24 business hours.
- Pieces are all unique and individual, what you receive may appear slightly different to photos on the listings.
- Pieces valued at $100 or more will come in our designer gift boxes. Pieces valued below $100 will come in our microfiber pouches.
- Once shipped, we have no control over your package.
- We cannot refund packages late in transit, or received late.
- We do not compensate or refund for stolen, or uncollected packages that have been confirmed as ‘delivered.’
- All packages are marked with ‘Authority to Leave’ where possible or will be taken to your nearest depot for collection. If uncollected, it will be returned to The Traveller Series. You can request a resend but you are liable to cover a re-delivery fee.
- Deliveries outside of Australia may incur customs, or import taxes. We are not responsible for any additional fees.
- Ensure you have input ALL the correct details.
- If you have any questions or queries about your order, please contact our team.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We do not provide refunds for any reason except those listed in our returns policy.
- Exchanges are possible, please contact our team to coordinate this at email@example.com
- If your product arrives broken or damaged, you must contact us immediately.
- If sending products back for a refund, or exchange, you must send back a completed returns/exchanges form, as well as all your pieces in their original sale condition. (unworn, and unused with all original packaging and labels)
- When you return your parcel to us, you must ensure it arrives safely.
- Custom pieces, and sale pieces are all FINAL sale. No exchanges or refunds are available.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org | For more information click here for refunds and exchanges, and here for shipping.
Your jewellery is a delicate piece and must be treated so.
- Your jewellery should be the last piece you put on after dressing, and the first thing you remove before undressing.
- Do not sleep with your jewellery, and avoid rough handling activities e.g. exercising.
- Do not handle your pieces in a rough manner, do not pull, scratch, bend or snap them.
- Keep your pieces away from moisture, sweat, liquids, drinks, food, perfumes and colognes. If applying perfume or cologne, apply it first, then once dry put your jewellery on.
- We do not recommend wearing your pieces in water, such as the shower, bath, pools or beaches etc. as you can lose your piece.
- Customers have reported that even after vomiting on their pieces, and spilling alcohol on them, they still look brand new after 2 years.
- Please keep your pieces stored correctly. Place them in a dry, cool spot, away from direct sunlight and natural elements to maintain longevity. We highly recommend keeping your pieces in our designer jewellery boxes, which are available for purchase here.
- Should you have any questions, queries, or concerns, please contact our office at email@example.com
For information on how to care for
Solid Gold | Gold filled | 925 Silver | Gold-plated & Vermeil | click here.