We've styled it for you!
We've picked the perfect chain pairing and lengths so all you have to do is 'Add to Cart' and click 'Add Order Note' at checkout to leave a note with your Alphabet and Birth month choice. Your set will be packed in our beautiful jewellery gift box.
The perfect gift for those who love sentimental necklaces and a dainty pop of colour. Wear the initials of your child or fur baby with your own/your partner's birthstone.
Wear as many letters as you want to represent the important individuals in your life, purchase additional alphabet charms here, and additional birthstone pendants here.
UNFORTUNATELY OUR 'T' CHARMS ARE ALL SOLD OUT. WE WILL BE UNABLE TO PROCESS ORDERS WITH 'T' CHARMS. We apologise for the inconvenience!
2 x 14k gold filled Alphabets on our 42cm Marco Chain
1 x raw stalactite Birthstone on our 45 Lea Chain
The charm slider gaps are 1.5mm wide and have a height of 6mm.
*Slight variations due to the individuality of each piece.
*Orders need up to 3 business days before shipment.
Each piece can take up 3 business days to handmake. Select ‘priority and express’ at checkout to expedite your order to be posted within 24 business hours.
- Pieces are all unique and individual, what you receive may appear slightly different to photos on the listings.
- Pieces valued at $100 or more will come in our designer gift boxes. Pieces valued below $100 will come in our microfiber pouches.
- Once shipped, we have no control over your package.
- We cannot refund packages late in transit, or received late.
- We do not compensate or refund for stolen, or uncollected packages that have been confirmed as ‘delivered.’
- All packages are marked with ‘Authority to Leave’ where possible or will be taken to your nearest depot for collection. If uncollected, it will be returned to The Traveller Series. You can request a resend but you are liable to cover a re-delivery fee.
- Deliveries outside of Australia may incur customs, or import taxes. We are not responsible for any additional fees.
- Ensure you have input ALL the correct details.
- If you have any questions or queries about your order, please contact our team.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We do not provide refunds for any reason except those listed in our returns policy.
- Exchanges are possible, please contact our team to coordinate this at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your product arrives broken or damaged, you must contact us immediately.
- If sending products back for a refund, or exchange, you must send back a completed returns/exchanges form, as well as all your pieces in their original sale condition. (unworn, and unused with all original packaging and labels)
- When you return your parcel to us, you must ensure it arrives safely.
- Custom pieces, and sale pieces are all FINAL sale. No exchanges or refunds are available.
Your jewellery is a delicate piece and must be treated so.
- Your jewellery should be the last piece you put on after dressing, and the first thing you remove before undressing.
- Do not sleep with your jewellery, and avoid rough handling activities e.g. exercising.
- Do not handle your pieces in a rough manner, do not pull, scratch, bend or snap them.
- Keep your pieces away from moisture, sweat, liquids, drinks, food, perfumes and colognes. If applying perfume or cologne, apply it first, then once dry put your jewellery on.
- We do not recommend wearing your pieces in water, such as the shower, bath, pools or beaches etc. as you can lose your piece.
- Customers have reported that even after vomiting on their pieces, and spilling alcohol on them, they still look brand new after 2 years.
- Please keep your pieces stored correctly. Place them in a dry, cool spot, away from direct sunlight and natural elements to maintain longevity. We highly recommend keeping your pieces in our designer jewellery boxes, which are available for purchase here.
- Should you have any questions, queries, or concerns, please contact our office at email@example.com
For information on how to care for
Solid Gold | Gold filled | 925 Silver | Gold-plated & Vermeil | click here.