RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Each piece can take up 3 business days to handmake. Select ‘priority and express’ at checkout to expedite your order to be posted within 24 business hours.
- Pieces are all unique and individual, what you receive may appear slightly different to photos on the listings.
- Pieces valued at $100 or more will come in our designer gift boxes. Pieces valued below $100 will come in our microfiber pouches.
- Once shipped, we have no control over your package.
- We cannot refund packages late in transit, or received late.
- We do not compensate or refund for stolen, or uncollected packages that have been confirmed as ‘delivered.’
- All packages are marked with ‘Authority to Leave’ where possible or will be taken to your nearest depot for collection. If uncollected, it will be returned to The Traveller Series. You can request a resend but you are liable to cover a re-delivery fee.
- Deliveries outside of Australia may incur customs, or import taxes. We are not responsible for any additional fees.
- Ensure you have input ALL the correct details.
- If you have any questions or queries about your order, please contact our team.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We do not provide refunds for any reason except those listed in our returns policy.
- Exchanges are possible, please contact our team to coordinate this at email@example.com
- If your product arrives broken or damaged, you must contact us immediately.
- If sending products back for a refund, or exchange, you must send back a completed returns/exchanges form, as well as all your pieces in their original sale condition. (unworn, and unused with all original packaging and labels)
- When you return your parcel to us, you must ensure it arrives safely.
- Custom pieces, and sale pieces are all FINAL sale. No exchanges or refunds are available.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org | For more information click here for refunds and exchanges, and here for shipping.